With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have an image hand-drawn on paper (scanned). I want to have some artistic editing done of the image, which I can't do myself. What I am looking to get done:
- The whole image redrawn so it doesn't have the freehand inconsistencies
- The eye of the Lion has to look more realistic
- I want the ends of the Lion's mane to symbolize fire. Essentially the majority of the drawing itself should stay black, but the ends of the mane have to be made to look mole like fire: both in terms of color (adding red/yellow shades) and flamelike shape up.
- The mouth also needs some cleanup, I think it would look better if the curve of the opening extends back a bit and there is more room between the teeth (e.g. top tooth doesn't touch the bottom tooth)
- Exported in a format that would allow for it to be printed clearly so it can be made into a tattoo stencil
That's about it. This is a tattoo in the making, it has to look pretty!
Sign in or Register to see more