The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I would like to develop a template for a network of hotel websites.
The websites are related to hotels in a particular location – eg. Singapore, Sydney, Los Angeles etc.
Each website must be dynamically created based on the template, where based on the city, a database of hotels and suburbs is displayed.
We have a database of hotels from Booking.com as well as a database of suburbs around the world.
The development of the site has been started at [obscured] /domains/index.asp?city=sydney , however it is not finished.
What is required to be done?
1. Speed up the load of the homepage (coded in ASP).
2. Add hotel count for each suburb to homepage results. Display top suburbs within a certain range of each city (based on geocodes).
3. Convert the site to CSS tableless design.
4. Create a suburb page template – similar to [obscured] /domains/suburb.asp .
5. Create a contact us page and about us page (should be unique content for each site)
6. Create a hote...
Sign in or Register to see more