The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am looking for a developer that has some common sense and can work from a job description, and not require a step by step spec to be able to get started.
You need to be able to figure out what is usable, what works, and look at your code from an end user perspective, and make it just work!
There is a considerable investment already in ASP, so you must be prepared to continue with that technology without whining and complaining all day. I am sure that eventually we will look to some newer tech, but for now, it is what it is.
If you can work unsupervised from home, as you will have to, and have a few brain cells that you can harness, please apply!
We're looking for a Web Developer.
- Review business requirements
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
- Contribute ideas for making the application better an...
Sign in or Register to see more