176985602337900

Find freelancers. Lose those costly delays.

With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.

or, Register with Elance »

ASP.NET MVC Recruitment Website
Sign in to Add to Watch List

IT & Programming > Web Programming

View Change History

The client has made the following changes to the job.

Description
Date

Job canceled.

Feb 4, 2011
Close

Job Description

  |  Change History >>

Updated

Close
  • Posted: Thu, Jan 20, 2011
  • Time Left: Closed
  • Location: Anywhere
  • Client prefers freelancers from:
    Anywhere

    You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.

    The client prefers freelancers from
    a different location.

    You're still able to submit a proposal for this job, regardless of your location.
  • Start: Immediately
  • Budget: Less than $500
  • Fixed Price Job
  • Elance Escrow Protection
  • W9 Not Required
Sign in to view client's details

I have an existing ASP.NET MVC recruitment website project which is around 80% complete. I need the remaining 20% of the work completed to a high standard.

I am looking for someone with good knowledge of MVC and website design concepts

You can find the website at   [obscured]  

Technical details
Visual Studio 2010 required
The application uses ASP.NET MVC and the Razor view engine
Entity Framework 4.0

The work needing to be done involves but is not exclusive to:
Look and feel improvements
"Job of the week" functionality
Sending of emails (email template functionality exists)
Recruiter registration form
Sponsors can upload logos - and sponsors for the month can be chosen

Client notes
Case notes

Print article
Email article to friend

A detailed spec will be provided, the system needs to conform to the spec but that is the high level overview.

I estimate there to be about 1 weeks' worth of work in total.
Communication will be over Skype or instant mess...

Sign in or Register to see more

Desired Skills
.NET Framework
Job ID: 22692395
Proposals
Avg $ | High $ | Low $ — Show Pricing
  • Submit Date (Latest)

 Pakistan  |  
I have been in software development mainly in .NET technologies and some other front end development technologies namely jQuery, Ember, HTML5 and...
2
  |  
 4.2   |  $308 Earnings   |  2 Jobs
Bid ID: 22848819  |  Submitted: Feb 1, 2011 09:26 ET 
Proposal SEALED

 India  |  
PureApps LAB is a solutions-oriented IT services and software outsourcing company. The services stretch across the full application life cycle...
1
  |  
 3.9   |  $329 Earnings   |  1 Jobs
Bid ID: 22811119  |  Submitted: Jan 29, 2011 07:33 ET 
Proposal SEALED

 India  |  
Jagsonics Technologies has innovation in its core values. We have a very dedicated team to offer cutting edge mobile solutions to you. We are not...
2
  |  
 5.0   |  Private   |  0 Jobs
Bid ID: 22767359  |  Submitted: Jan 26, 2011 06:02 ET 
Proposal SEALED

Alian Software Pvt. Ltd.      
One or more team members at  are verified.  Learn More
 India  |  
Alian Software begun the journey in IT field with couple of team members (3) and within a period of less than 2 years, have become group...
5
  |  
 4.7   |  Private   |  234 Jobs
Bid ID: 22721303  |  Submitted: Jan 22, 2011 13:28 ET 
Proposal SEALED

 India  |  
QLab Infotech Pvt. Ltd. is an India based software outsourcing company that focuses on highly qualitative, timely delivered and cost-effective...
2
  |  
 4.8   |  Private   |  2 Jobs
Bid ID: 22709318  |  Submitted: Jan 21, 2011 10:48 ET 
Proposal SEALED

Matiur Rahman      
Matiur Rahman's identity has been verified.  Learn More
 Bangladesh  |  
I'm used to with Visual Studio 2003, VS 2005 ,VS 2008 and VS 2010. I do have more than 7 years experiences in ASP.NET, VB.NET, C# I'm also used...
Skills: AJAX, ASP.NET
1
  |  
 0.0   |  Private   |  2 Jobs
Bid ID: 22707461  |  Submitted: Jan 21, 2011 07:41 ET 
Proposal SEALED

 India  |  
Web development, Web Design, Search Engine optimization Services, Inernet Marketing Services including SEO,SEM,SMO,SERM, Affilate Marketing, Web...
1
  |  
 1.0   |  Private   |  0 Jobs
Bid ID: 22692911  |  Submitted: Jan 20, 2011 08:34 ET 
Proposal SEALED

 India  |  
Welcome to SNC. SNC is Eastern India’s one of the fast growing...
1
  |  
 5.0   |  Private   |  0 Jobs
Bid ID: 22692480  |  Submitted: Jan 20, 2011 07:53 ET 
Proposal SEALED
Sign in to Elance and start working on jobs today.
Sign in to view more of the job details and submit a proposal. Once registered, you'll have access to thousands of jobs online or through email.
Are you ready to post a job like this one?
Post a Similar Job »