The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
A client is looking for a Content Management System (CMS) to be built for an existing .NET 2.0 web application.
- .NET 2.0
- SQL 2005
CMS to cover:
- Main content area
- Left navigation menu (Telerik)
- Two Masterpages: Home Masterpage and internal Masterpage
- Calendar - (Telerik) - [obscured] /News-Calendar.aspx
- Ability for the admin to add an event into the calendar
- Ability for the admin to create a link from the calendar to an internal or external page
- Grants: [obscured] /ResponsiveGrants-Current-Grants.aspx
- This page has unique formatting (table structure for each entry)
- Page is also broken into Grants by Year (i.e. 2008 and 2009 currently)
- CMS would need to include the ability for the admin to enter a new grant, assign it to a year, and have it maintain the current table structure
- File upload and linking. Examples:
- [obscured] /News-AppplicationForms.aspx
- [obscured] /ResponsiveGrants-Appl...
Sign in or Register to see more