The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are a new a business that delivers the most sought after technology to Australian consumers. We have started a successful eBay with plans to open an online store.
We're looking for an organised Virtual Assistant who will be able to help perform administrative duties. In particular, you will be responsible for the the data entry for the daily dispatch of orders. This position is idea for someone looking for a combination of routine daily work and short flexible projects. A flare for excellent customer service is desirable. You will have the opportunity to take on extra work as the business grows. You will work closely with the owner who will be supportive of your interests and needs.
Your duties could include:
- Data entry of orders to be dispatched around 11am (AEST) each week-day
- Maintaining of eBay listings including monitoring competitors
- Corresponding to customer inquiries
- Liaison with courier and warehousing providers
- After sales service and mark...
Sign in or Register to see more