With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am looking do the the following in Asterisk:
Scenario: Fax machine -> FXS Port -> Asterisk
1) When the fax machine sends a fax it should be stored in a folder ("inbound") on the Asterisk server as an image file (tif)
2) When a tif file is put into the "outbound" directory a cron job should pick it up and send it to the fax machine.
1) CentOS 5
2) All software and scripts must be open source and freely available with no license fees
3) All scripts that are written must be in PHP, Perl, or bash and be easily readable.
1) Step by Step instructions from a base CentOS install to the final working product (You can use AsteriskNOW, PBX in a Flash, or Elastix as a starting point)
Sign in or Register to see more