With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
1. Asterisk installation (done by myself with your help via Skype) and configuration (please find requirements on Asterisk configuration below) on Debian linux distribution server machine.
- five individual voicemailboxes (I will configure my PBX to forward calls to five individual SIP targets within my IP after x rings. The voicemail will need to listen on that SIP ports to react, once a calls arrives at that specific SIP target.)
- voicemailbox takes any call that goes to that SIP-target
- voicemailboxes play a welcome-message (which I can provide as a audio file in a format, that is easy to create with standard MAC software) to the caller
- record callers message
- send this message via email to one or more email addresses. email Targets can be configured for each Voicemailbox separately
- it should be possible to configure two welcome-messages for each voicemailbox (one for "work time" and one for "off-hours"). Automatic selection of work-time-w...
Sign in or Register to see more