With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Need a Member Managed LLC Operating Agreement with the following tied in:
1. Boilerplate legalese (severability, dispute resolution, etc.)
2. Non-competes and non-solicits
3. Non-disclosure and confidentiality
4. Confirmatory assignment of past contributions
5. Buy-sell or pricing mechanism
6. Governed by the State of WA
Our company is a start-up in the technology, software, social media sector. The attached Sample LLC Agreement and Sample Buy-Sell is a good starting point for us, but we need more cohesive language and documents tied together so we can then fill in our specific terms. Regarding the buy-sell, we would like to include some language that allows for shares to be purchased for pennies on the dollars should specific events occur. Also, a clause allowing for a director to have full discretion to initiate the buy-sell with other members without cause.
Sign in or Register to see more