With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Purpose of the project
- Make a CAD program that allows us to realize a electrical cabinets in DWG from two Excel files
- The DWG file will be existing file
- The DWG file/Panel where will be insert the CAD program
- 2 Excel files where retrieve the values to put in the CAD program (equipement list and cdblabel)
- The blocks DWG
Detail of the operation
1. From File "equipementlist.xls", insert a block defined with the texts requested
o The "R" column (Label-10) is the name of the block to use
o The "F and G" (X and Y) are the coordinates in column X, Y to insert the block
o The "C" column (ObjectName) is the text to place in the block in the field objectname
o The columns "I Q" (Label1-9) are the texts to be placed in the block label in fields 1 to 9.
2. From "cdblabels.xls" file, complete the block to be insert
o The "D" column (Objectname) is correspondence with the previous file and the field objectname macro.
o The "H" column (Pin) is the number...
Sign in or Register to see more