The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
OverDid.it is a group of over developers completing a variety of development and design tasks for companies, governments, and non-profit agencies for clients around the world.
Looking for a developer who implement an autocomplete/autosuggest on a search field of a client website (Drupal). It should be similar to Google, that suggests words/phrases that the user can click on to complete their search.
- Needs to be implemented on a search field that is on every page in the upper right hand corner
- Needs to be implemented on all page specific search forms
- Needs to pull from multiple fields, autosuggest will use the following fields:
-- Title (text field)
-- Topic (list)
-- Keywords (tags, taxonomy)
-- Description (This field is long. Possibly autosuggest only the phrase of 4 words immediately following the word that they typed)
- Performance/speed is a major concern. It needs to run well.
- Review business requirements working with...
Sign in or Register to see more