With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have a daily process I am doing manually which I want to automate.
i am using Premiere, but any other SW will be as good.
I need a script which will do the following steps:
1. Open a video editing application (premiere or any other software, doesn’t really matter).
2. Import the video file to the video editing SW.
3. Randomly cut 2 minutes from the video (the final movie file should be 2 minutes and not 10 minutes like we started with).
4. at the end of that 2 minutes there is a need to add another video file that is called Packshot.flv (always the same video).
5. Take out the music from the video file.
6. Add background music from a file called music.mp3 which is located on my PC (always the same music).
7. Save the movie as flv,wmv.
Sign in or Register to see more