With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
This data entry project involves loading a webpage, inputting a numerical code (a US zip code), and recording certain displayed data into a spreadsheet. Broadly speaking, we are obtaining information about published automotive lease deals.
To estimate the workload:
- There are 51 different codes, which will require you loading this webpage 51 different times
- On each page there are approximately 120 different data points that need to be recorded into a spreadsheet
- We have already created the spreadsheet for you and ask that your work is entered into that. It is a Google Spreadsheet (web-based).
Specifics of the project:
1. Visit [obscured] /local-specials/. Open Google Spreadsheet in a separate window [obscured] /CbCaU8.
2. On Google Spreadsheet find the first 5-digit zip code (A) and input into 'Your Location' Section of [obscured] /local-specials/ and hit enter/return to reload the page.
3. On the Toyota page, turn off switch on right side of page: 'cash back,'...
Sign in or Register to see more