The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We're a branding and advertising agency.
We need someone to produce our work for an automotive parts company. It's a simple website to be built in HTML / CSS / JAVA - utilizing the latest and greatest web standards. There will also be eCommerce functionality built in to allow our consumers you buy the product. There will only be one product. There will be 5 or 6 different pages / sections with a global "buy now" button.
All design / copy / creative / strategic / work will be done by us. We can work out an hourly rate or fixed price.
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
Sign in or Register to see more