The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period ended early.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
You will have the opportunity to work on developing and maintaining an exciting and cutting edge enterprise application that combines gamification, content delivery, e-learning and analytics. You will be asked to push the limits of what is possible, and find solutions to previously unsolvable challenges. Your responsibilities will include both front-end and back-end detailed design, development, and unit testing.
We have deployed the application, and need support for client implementations as well as addressing application bugs, breaks and new functionality.
You will do full cycle Microsoft .NET development in an Agile/fast paced environment. Primary responsibilities:
• Design and develop new features and/or maintain existing applications developed on.NET
• Develop code and supporting documentation
• Work in a team to develop, test, and deploy software changes
• Work with senior team to understand, define and implement new requirements
• Provide operational support when nece...
Sign in or Register to see more