The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking to create back-end functionality for a simple e-commerce module of our website. All HTML/ CSS pages have already been coded and will be at your disposal.
We would consider developers on Ruby on Rails, Node.js, or other solutions.
There are four main parts of the e-commerce function:
1. Vendor Registration
- Need to create database that allows for sign-up for vendors that will be supplying links to the site (HTML/CSS page exists)
- Once a vendor signs up, a confirmation email has to be sent to their email address. They would have to click on the link to finish registration; (HTML/CSS exists)
2. Vendor Interface
- Page that allows vendors to edit their personal information that they entered at sign-in (HTML/CSS page already exists);
- Page that shows all transactions (table with date/time, name of buyer, and amount of transaction); ability to download this information in XLS and/or PDF (HTML/CSS page already exists);
- Page that shows summary of all earnings as...
Sign in or Register to see more