The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are a small business: a driving school employing 2 instructors. We need some extra functions on our existing back-office system (running on our website) which would enable us to keep client records and follow their advancements.
- Enter and change details for every client
- Enter and change details for every lesson (up to ±30) a client might have had
- Enter payments made per client to have an overview of their remaining debt
The existing backoffice on the website is coded in simple PHP without use of any framework. It has these different parts:
- Administrators (the different users and their permissions)
- CMS (for the website pages)
- Clients (including prospects - when someone fills out a form on the website their details are added)
- Reservation calendar (clients could reserve their lessons, but we stopped using this part)
Note: You're not obliged to build onto the existing system, cause it will probably be a lot easier to start afresh and use a PHP...
Sign in or Register to see more