The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I'm looking for a 20 page guide that explains why it's better to invest in a private company rather than a publicly traded company. I'm going to be raising money and I wanted to have a booklet to provide my investors, as a selling feature.
The idea here is to provide the investors information that will make them understand the risks, rewards and the benefits of private equity investing vs. public equity.
This should provide convincing evidence for them to consider our private investment. (of course the report needs to be generic so we can use it in different situations)
The guide should have, but not limited to:
2. Explain What a Private Company is;
3. What is the difference between a private a public company;
4. Who is usually able to invest in a public company and why?
(talk about the securities exemptions, family, friends and business associates)
5. The benefits of investing in reputable offshore companies rather then onshore.
6. how to tell a good private...
Sign in or Register to see more