The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Small General Practice Law Office based in New Jersey seeks a highly competent, pleasant bilingual legal assistant to assist with general practice operations.
Requested Skills and Duties:
1) Pleasant, but professional interpersonal and telephonic etiquette and demeanor in both English and Spanish.
2) Excellent oral and written English and Spanish communication skills; demonstrated understanding of correct and professional level grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
3) Answer/place outgoing calls in order to effectively schedule and calendar client consultations and appointments from provided client lists.
4) Answer/place outgoing calls as needed in order to relay or request information, return calls, and follow up, with government agencies, vendors, clients, and other law offices.
5) Maintain and update office calendars and ensure notification and reminder mechanism
6) Strong computer, e-mail, Microsoft Office, pdf document proficiency.
7) Strong organizational skills an...
Sign in or Register to see more