The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period extended.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking for a specialist in implementation, training and sys-admin to support a large customer in West Africa, in full-time capacity, for 3-12 months.
Description of required knowledge and experience:
1. Bilingual, English and Spanish, both at excellent level.
2. At least 5 years of experience in training and/or customer support for software systems, both frontal (in front of a class, teaching) and personal (one on one guidance of end-users)
3. Excellent understanding and experience as end-user (or in customer support position) in using information-management related software systems.
4. System administrator capabilities, with experience in:
a. Desktop administration and technical support (Windows based)
b. Windows Servers, including domain administration - users, groups, roles.
5. At least some experience with maintaining and configuring:
a. SQL Server
f. Network devices (routers, switches)
6. Preferably experience with ...
Sign in or Register to see more