With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Added 17 NOV 2011, 20:28 PM EST
I'm creating a new blog scheduled to debut in January 2012. It's a funny, edgy personal development blog geared toward young professionals. I'm looking for a person to edit & post my materials. I'm also looking for this person to provide support with writing, research, and vision. My goal is to use this blog as a platform for creating a book and speaking engagements.
- Outstanding writing and editing skills
- Experience writing comedic/ theatrical pieces
- Outstanding storytelling skills (written & verbal)
- Fluent English including excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Drive, flexibility and passion to work independently and thrive in a remote-work environment
- Strong communication skills
- A complete Elance profile
- An exceptional portfolio that demonstrates creativity, talent and a sense of imagination
Sign in or Register to see more