The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are a dispatch service for owner-operated livery cars in a major US city.
We specialize in point-to-point, airport, and timed jobs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We are looking for a Web and Mobile Application Developer who will be responsible for the design, development and deployment of software for a variety of mobile platforms and a web-based platform.Here's what you need to know:
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Provide ongoing support and/or assist with transition to new overseer.
- Programming languages: iPhone/i...
Sign in or Register to see more