The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We want to tidy the design in the attached book to make it easier to print and also sell electronically. It is currently difficult to see tables when viewing on kindle and other devices because they are actually image files and can't be "stretched" by the reader.
We don't want new elements as like the current look. The files though are very messy and need to be re-worked and the headers in many places are not clear when printed.
• Reduce the number of pages by reducing the margins on pages
• Ensure all the headers are consistent throughout the book. This is currently not the case
• Convert tables that are currently presented as images (options tables) to text based tables eg see page 105
• Ensure all "Options" tables optimise the use of the page as taking up too much space
• Convert headings that are presented as images eg page 85 "The crisis of calories" to text headings
• Ensure the reader can clearly see tick boxes – see page 65 for example where there are white ...
Sign in or Register to see more