With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I need someone to proof-read 12 short story (30-50 pages) fiction e-books and then format them for publishing for the Amazon Kindle reader (see attachment).
* I don't need any real editing or rewriting done, just proof-reading for spelling, grammar, and to make sure content guidelines are followed. As such, your spelling and grammar skills must be top-notch.
* Spelling/grammar corrections are to be done using Microsoft Word's "Track Changes" tool and returned for final revisions by the author.
* All stories are generally 40 pages or less, so they should be very quick to read through.
* The e-books must be formatted for the Amazon Kindle, using current guidelines attached, including a clickable Table of Contents page.
* I will provide cover art, but I will need ONE-TIME help to create a format for staples such as the title page, copyright page, other books by this author, and maybe two or three similar pages. Once created, these can be used for ALL...
Sign in or Register to see more