The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am the writer of 3 successful books looking to further edit and design the publications for re-release.
The books are educational, non-fiction books about American Sign Language. They currently have, in my opinion, boring titles, so I am looking for help writing new, catchier, and more marketable titles for the books.
The current e-books are attached. As you can see, the 3 books will have similar titles like a series (like the Well-Fed series). The goal is to have a series-type title plus a marketable gotta-have-this-book subtitle for each.
Here are some examples of titles I like, so you can get an idea about what I'm looking for:
- The Well-Fed Self-Publisher: How to Turn One Book into a Full-Time Living
- The Well-Fed Writer: Financial Self-Sufficiency as a Commercial Freelancer in Six Months or Less
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich
- Getting To Yes - Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free ...
Sign in or Register to see more