With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Develop a sport bookie program for the NFL. No money transactions will occur, keeping this legal; in the future this will be ad-supported. Goal is to provide a bookie with automated capabilities to set up various leagues and have others join (private and public leagues).
- Python with Django templates
- Google App Engine hosting; must use datastore construct
- User authentication done with Google accounts
Use case/Operational requirements:
- Google account can link to multiple "teams"
- Multiple leagues, each league has a "bookie"
- A league must have a bookie or can map to the "public"
- Each bookie makes odds for each game (i.e. Denver by 3 1/2)
- Leagues can be created; upon creation are public or private
- Private leagues require a known password to join
- A league has several teams (up to 100)
- A league "view" should show teams in rank based on their correct choices
- A league has ...
Sign in or Register to see more