With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period extended.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Maintain records of financial transactions for small business by establishing accounts; posting transactions.
• Develop system to account for financial transactions by establishing/maintaining a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures and maintaining bookkeeping operations manual. Identify and implement best practices for business work flow to compliment accounting and bookkeeping.
• Maintain subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
• Balance subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
• Maintain general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
• Balance general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
• Maintain historical records by filing documents and managing digital records.
• Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable processes.
• Monitor and reconcile bank and credit card transactions and balances.
• Prepare financial reports (cash and accrual ba...
Sign in or Register to see more