With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Bookkeeper Job Duties:
1. Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
2.Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
3. Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
4. Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
5.Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
6. Maintains historical records by filing documents.
7. Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
8. Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
9. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
10. Handles Client Payroll.
Skills/Qualifications: Developing Standards, Analyzing Information , Dealing with Comp...
Sign in or Register to see more