176985602337900

Find freelancers. Lose those costly delays.

With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.

or, Register with Elance »

Brilliant mobile web designer
Sign in to Add to Watch List

Design & Multimedia > Graphic Design

View Change History

The client has made the following changes to the job.

Description
Date
Close

Job Description

  |  Change History >>

Updated

Close
  • Posted: Mon, Feb 27, 2012
  • Time Left: Closed
  • Location: Anywhere
  • Client prefers freelancers from:
    Anywhere

    You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.

    The client prefers freelancers from
    a different location.

    You're still able to submit a proposal for this job, regardless of your location.
  • Start: Immediately
  • Budget: $500 - $1,000
  • Fixed Price Job
  • Elance Escrow Protection
  • W9 Not Required
Sign in to view client's details

We are looking for a brilliant mobile web designer to help us with internal mobile CMS like system.

Please no time wasters, examples of your work needed!

  [obscured]  
------------------------------------------
Added 27 FEB 2012, 16:08 PM EST
40% for initial low res screenshots, remaining 60% for the final PSD's

Sign in or Register to see more

Desired Skills
Graphic Design
Job ID: 28925351
Proposals
Avg $ | High $ | Low $ — Show Pricing
  • Submit Date (Latest)

 Philippines
DesignFxPro is a Design Development specialist that combines the definite bottom-line benefits of Design with its recognized expertise in strategic...
2
  |  
 0.0   |  $0 Earnings   |  0 Jobs
Bid ID: 28926069  |  Submitted: Feb 27, 2012 08:02 ET 
Proposal SEALED

 Pakistan  |  
We have a team of 35 people consisting of 5 major crews : - Graphic Design Crew - Website Design Crew - Website Development Crew - 3D Animation &...
9
  |  
 4.8   |  Private   |  281 Jobs   |  2 verified credential(s)
Bid ID: 28925566  |  Submitted: Feb 27, 2012 07:30 ET 
Proposal SEALED
Sign in to Elance and start working on jobs today.
Sign in to view more of the job details and submit a proposal. Once registered, you'll have access to thousands of jobs online or through email.
Are you ready to post a job like this one?
Post a Similar Job »