With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We have an application that has very specific requirements from the users browser and operating system. When the user first logs into the website we wish to check various settings in order to ascertain the user's level of compatibility with our environment.
Ideally this will be written in Coldfusion but other scripting languages (such as PHP) may be okay. The Webserver is IIS7.
Overview of the process:
1. User logs in
2. Script checks browser/environment compatibility
3. Information is written to a log
4. Cookie created to stop a check each time
Deliverables: Steps 2-4
- Admin. There needs to be an admin for each item for us to set the values that are compatible, incompatible and the rest are added to the warning list automatically. Three boxes, with the ability allocate a result to a different box.
- Storing information. Information should be stored in a mysql database. This should include:
- browser check settings (so they can be edited a...
Sign in or Register to see more