The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
IAIM Australia is a children's charity organisation with a focus on infant and family mental health promotion.
We have several hundred members and subscribers, with some categories of membership. Most information is fairly straightforward, but we require the database to provide some complex reports and alert activities. We have recently (and very happily) migrated to using Zoho for almost all applications, and require someone to build/ write/ program our membership data-base from scratch using Zoho Creator
- Review business requirements with the Executive Officer
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with our internal teams to test the system, triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
Sign in or Register to see more