The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are a small -growing- energy retail company, selling electricity and gas to consumers and small businesses.
We require a detailed financial model for the next 2-3 years:
- cash flow (liquidity on day-basis)
- income statement (month-basis and roll-up to year)
- balance (month-basis and roll-up to year)
Cash flow modelling for our business is relatively complex. Among other things, we need to keep track of:
- customer advance invoices based on estimated yearly consumption (fixed amount per month);
- customer invoices after meter readings come in;
- purchasing of gas & electricity based on estimated aggregate monthly consumption (severe seasonal swings, esp. for gas);
- payments to various electricity & gas transport (grid) operators;
- tax payments (energy tax and VAT);
- deposits (security) required for various suppliers;
For a cash flow / liquidity model, a granularity of a day or at least a week is required; month-basis is too unprecise.
So far, we have been using Excel. H...
Sign in or Register to see more