The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Opportunity to gain valuable work experience with a Top 100 CPA & Business Consulting Firm as an entry level business development intern. Not only will you be a key contributor to the business development process, you will also experience how one of the Fastest Growing Firms in the U.S. executes business best practices.
Below are a few of the position highlights:
• Project work involves researching business prospects, setting/scheduling prospect appointments for firm management, and assisting with proposal development for management review.
• Utilize customer relationship management (CRM) software for recording call activity, scheduling calls, tracking notes from discussions and correspondence with prospects.
• Evaluating bids, identifying response requirements, and gathering required information needed on a case-by-case basis.
• Work in an environment that requires strong team work and communication skills.
• Assist with any associated tasks as needed.
Sign in or Register to see more