The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I do business development and responsible for maintaining a social media presence.
I need a dependable person that can take and follow directions as required, but also be creative when needed. I need someone with good grammar and spelling. This should be a small weekly commitment, but could be a permanent arrangement if all goes well.
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. There would be two scenarios: (1) Posting to my company's facebook page on my behalf once per week. (2) Using Hootsuite to set up weekly LinkedIn posts and Tweets from my personal accounts. I will be providing the content most of the time, but may need some help in the future doing a little research for content.
- Primary skill: Social Media Marketing
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A complete Elance profile showcasing or...
Sign in or Register to see more