With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
SKT Consulting are a rapidly growing management consulting firm. We work on consulting projects for medium to large sized businesses.
See job description.
The role is to assist the Managing Director (MD) of the company with some of the activities required to run the business. The role will report directly to the MD and the successful candidate will therefore work very closely with the MD. Personal relationship skills are therefore essential.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Tracking project financials (budget / expenses to date / fees paid / fees outstanding etc)
- Customised reporting as and when required (e.g. Details of the number of consulting days billed in May across all projects)
- On-boarding of new SKT consultants (logistics)
- Preparing time sheets for our consultants, tracking approval of time sheets and storing time sheets in the company's file repository (Dropbox)
- Preparing invoice details for clients based on approved time she...
Sign in or Register to see more