The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Fast-paced ERP consulting firm requires an excellent writer to draft business proposals for enterprises applications on an as-needed basis. Must be proficient with Word/Adobe. Technical content is related to software and software project management. Writers should have experience in these areas.
- Primary Skills: Technical Writing/Drafting marketing material, including development of RFPs
- Additional Skills: Journalism, research and a technical orientation. Experience writing RFPs for ERP engagements is a plus.
- Fluent English including excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Word/Adobe
- A complete Elance profile
- An exceptional portfolio that demonstrates an ability to create compelling copy for a wide variety of brands in the software industry
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred
Sign in or Register to see more