With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
1. You are given excel spreadsheet with list of urls and code names.
2. The program opens that file goes to each url,, gets the file and stores it in local machine. Name of root directory is specified in program, you just creating the folder with date and save files as "CODENAME_DATE" like "MYFILE_02_03_13"
3. The files that are stored on web - are csv files - you will need the program to convert them into Excel format.
4. One of the column has like scientific notation like 8.12927E+11 the program need to convert it to "general" number: 812927012109.
5. The final product is working C# source code.
Sign in or Register to see more