With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Needed a programm(code) for capturing sound from a microphone, concurrent writing data into WAV file and put in memory buffer(just array of float)
1. Code /C++ for Linux 64 bit(core 3.1.x) - and detailed comments in code;
2. Programm is console application - parameters:
a - write WAV file or not
b - mask for WAV file name
c - duration of each file is from 1 to 30 seconds
d - discretization frequency in Hz
e - capture in mono or stereo
f - size for memory buffer(array) - msx 30 seconds
3. Capturing data should last during the whole time of program running (think about ringbuffer)
4. Use API ALSA
5. Capture data from microphone should be written in memory buffer(array of float) and concurrently should be written into WAV files
6. Use pthread for concurrency
Will be waiting for proposals regarding time and price
Sign in or Register to see more