The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am a network admin at a small non-profit and programming is not my forte. Hope someone out there can help with this.
I need a service written in C++ or C# that will ask a user at shutdown or logoff if they have signed out of the IN/OUT board (The IN/OUT board is on our Companyweb sharepoint intranet site and is basically a list where a user can edit their IN/OUT status and leave a comment on their whereabouts).
The functionality should work like this:
1) User initiates shutdown or log off.
2) Box pops up that asks "Have you signed out on the IN/OUT board?"
3) Two buttons for options are "Yes" or "No"
4) If the user clicks the "Yes" button, shutdown or logging off continues.
5) If the user clicks "No", shutdown is aborted and Internet Explorer opens up the IN/Out board on the intranet.
6) When the user initiates shutdown again, after signing out on the IN/OUT board, the same process above will occur.
I *do not* want a shutdown shortcut on the desktop for user...
Sign in or Register to see more