176985602337900

Find freelancers. Lose those costly delays.

With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.

or, Register with Elance »

C++ Developer or Firm to Support a Reservation System (and other apps)
Sign in to Add to Watch List

IT & Programming > Software Application

View Change History

The client has made the following changes to the job.

Description
Date

Job canceled.

Jul 26, 2011
Close

Job Description

  |  Change History >>

Updated

Close
  • Posted: Sat, Jul 09, 2011
  • Time Left: Closed
  • Location: United Kingdom
  • Client prefers freelancers from:
    United Kingdom

    You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.

    The client prefers freelancers from
    a different location.

    You're still able to submit a proposal for this job, regardless of your location.
  • Start: Mon, Jul 18, 2011
  • Hourly Rate: Not Sure
  • Hrs/wk: Not Sure | Duration: 14255 hrs
  • Work View™ Payment Protection
  • U.S. freelancers must have W9
Sign in to view client's details

I am looking for a very skilled C++ developer or firm with this capability to support a custom developed charter reservation system. This is a long term need and I have flexibility in structuing the arrangement.

Additional Details:
* The reservation system is built on a development platform from a company call Solarsoft.   [obscured]  /products/development-tools
* The reservation system is scheduled to be decommissioned in 12-18 months. We are looking for someone or a firm with the "smarts" to help migrate to the new reservation system.
* The reservation system integrates to other systems that will need to be supported as well. This includes a financial system (Epicor...formally called Scala), a CRM system (Viper) and a custom POS system built on MS Access.
* 80% of the work will be production support (adding users, administration, fixing reported defects, adding minor enhancements, etc.). The other 20% will be development (building acrhitecture components, integrating t...

Sign in or Register to see more

Job ID: 25113371
Proposals
Hourly Rate: Avg $ | High $ | Low $ — Show Pricing
  • Submit Date (Latest)
There are no proposals yet.
Sign in to Elance and start working on jobs today.
Sign in to view more of the job details and submit a proposal. Once registered, you'll have access to thousands of jobs online or through email.
Are you ready to post a job like this one?
Post a Similar Job »