The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
C# developer wanted.
The objective is to create an IVR system using the Ozeki SDK. The SDK is one of the most powerful and there shouldn't be anything new for you to invent.
The IVR system needs to provide the following functionalities:
1. Auto answer an incoming call.
2. Prompt caller for a password.
3. Verify the password using our API.
4. Prompt caller for a destination number / extension.
5. Transfer the call to the destination number / extension.
Please note that multiple phone calls can come in at the same time. You need to factor this in to your design.
Is a pretty simply project. If you are interested please place your bid and:
1. Include a description of yourself.
2. Include a description of your experience.
3. Confirm that you are able to post regular updates and make replies to messages in a timely manner -- I hate developers disappearing once a job is awarded!
Without any of the above, your bid will be ignored!
I am a regular client on Elance for...
Sign in or Register to see more