The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
You will build a POP3 Proxy Server that proxies to an existing IMAP Server. There is no storage, database, etc. for the POP3 server. It will connect to an IMAP server to obtain its data for all commands.
You will be working with an expert developer. It will be quickly apparent if you're the wrong person for this task. Therefore, please only apply if you qualify, are familiar with the technologies used, and this project seems like fun and a piece of cake.
- Native English Speaker located in United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Europe, Australia, or New Zealand
- .NET 4.5 and Visual Studio 2012 RC
- Asynchronous (Network, Disk, etc.) using async/await in .NET 4.5 with proper lock/lock-free data structures
- Logging using NLog (install it via NuGet Package)
- Use our Private GitHub endpoint to constantly check-in code
- Well commented and tested code
- The following rfc optional commands must be implemented: TOP, UIDL, USER, PASS
Sign in or Register to see more