With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
PLEASE DO NOT BID UNLESS YOU MEET OUR CRITERIA!
We are a small game studio currently developing a c++ (cocos2d-x) game for the iOS and Android platforms. Development is on ongoing but we are in need of immediate assistance fixing existing bugs. The chosen firm will have their engineers login into our online bug tracking software and fix bugs assigned to them. They will need to follow our existing code standards document. They will also need to update and commit changes to our SVN server. Project duration is 3-4 months.
* Must have 2 or more experienced c++ engineers available to work full time (40+ hours per week) on this project.
* Engineers must have a BS degree in computer science and at least 5 years of professional programming experience.
* Engineers must be ready to begin working on this project immediately.
* Must be able to develop using OS X and x code.
* Must submit in bid the resumes of the actual engineers who will be working on this project.
Sign in or Register to see more