With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am looking for a programmer with following skills
Unix Socket Programming, C, Java, Jee, Web Services, Apache Tomcat/Jboss, Ubuntu, mysql to work on a small virus scanning project.
You will be provided with
1. All the details and packages of Anti-Virus (3 AV's) and how/what functionality to use.
2. C++ sample working code for interacting with the AV (for only one AV)
3. Guidelines on the use of AV's and commands/options to use
1. minor changes to c++ libraries to fit the requirement. (Output handling). Might require to add a shell script also.
2. Develop an html page that will accept files as input. (upto 5 files can be uploaded)
3. Develop a web service that will pass the input to the relevant c++ code or shell scrip
4. Return the output to the user
5. Store the results in mysql db
6. Generate simple on demand statistics reports
Sign in or Register to see more