With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We need some work done in C++ with video, using the FFmpeg or GStreamer opensource libraries. The basics of what will be required
1. Server receives a video in *.mp4 format encoded by h264 coded (all videos likely no longer than 30sec in length)
2. Video should be re-scaled to a predetermined size (if necessary)
3. Video processing should embed images from image library into defined position in pixels
Images are different for every video frame.
4. Video should be encoded by h264 codec and packed with original audio track into *.mp4
Implementation can be done as standalone app or plugin to ffmpeg/gstreamer.
* Needs to compile / work on CentOS 5.5 x64
* All functions and classes are well commented
* Prior experience with linux / FFmpeg / GStreamer a must
Along with your proposal please send a snippet of code that you have written to work with video in the past. Please explain why you would use FFmpeg over GStreamer and visa versa.
Sign in or Register to see more