The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We need our C# WinForm software to upload files to a web server. Our server is a Virtual Server running the LAMP stack with PHP 4 and 5 and other technologies, but we would prefer PHP to be used.
We would like a small C# (.NET 2.0) app provided, with source, and the corresponding PHP file for the server.
Our requirements are:
- Upload 1 binary file at a time, of 0 to 50 megabytes.
- Shows MessageBox if greater than 50mb.
- A very basic WinForm with file selector, target php file and upload button.
- WinForm then shows upload progress bar update.
- WinForm shows MessageBox of failed if something goes wrong in middle.
- At the end, WinForm waits for PHP success boolean then shows MessageBox
of complete or failed.
- Along with the file, post a string of data to the php.
- This can be just the filename now. Later we will change it.
- It needs to be secure against the following items, with a description about what has been done to achieve each security point:
- Only fi...
Sign in or Register to see more