With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking for a CakePHP developer to develop an internal CMS system for us. We want to stick to CakePHP since we prefer to have our projects on that.
This will actually be two applications linking to the same database: "admin" and "regular". The "admin" application is not the same as admin routing built into CakePHP, it will be a separate admin application to access admin-only views for the database. The "regular" application will only allow login to a subset of the functionality.
The "admin" application will include some simple graphing functionality to show summaries as graphs.
We need someone who has expertise and experience in:
* CakePHP (hopefully 2.x) expertise
* cake bake to quickly bake prototype apps and UI and then customize
* CakePHP Auth or third-party Auth tools: login, logout, password reset, etc
* ACL: we need to enable/disable certain functions based on the group of the login user (related to Auth above)
* jQuery, AJAX: particularly with CakePHP controller ac...
Sign in or Register to see more