With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
The product being designed is a 6 camera housing. It houses GoPro Hero2's, control boards (pcbs). It is modular and contains 2 units:
• Camera housing: this holds one camera, hence 6 of these will be printed.
• Skeleton: to which each of the camera housings are screwed onto (already designed).
The designer must design the following parts, and ensure they can be printed using a 3D printing process:
• Camera housing, such that a GoPro Hero2 camera (3d model for this is supplied) fits inside it, in a way that is it both secure, and can be removed. The designer must ensure that certain ports of the camera are exposed.
• A way to mount the PCBs inside the skeleton.
• A 1/4" -20 screw hole on the skeleton.
• Check the skeleton design for 3D printability.
All designs much comply with 3D printing regulations. I will be using a plastic material, for which the minimum wall thickness needs to be 0.8mm. I will mandate a 1mm minimum wall thickness.
Either of the following vendo...
Sign in or Register to see more