The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Looking for someone to create a clean, well designed site that is easy to navigate and straightforward to maintain.
Project objective: create a unique career website that serves as a portal for virtual mentorship, social networking, career tools (i.e. videos, blog, webinars) and access to employment opportunities.
Site features to include:
- Social network with custom user profile- i.e. user profile generation and registration capabilities
- Create forms for registration and contact
- Social steam (i.e. twitter feed, Facebook integration)
- Event management/calendar
- embed videos, upload documents
- Resume database
- Job board (with ability to search, filter information)
- Private messaging systems and discussion forum
- User restrictions for sections/pages of website and site features/functions (restrictions based on membership levels)
- Membership levels with payment gateway to Paypal
- Search Engine Optimization
We're looking for a Web Developer.
Sign in or Register to see more