The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
Arlington, TX, 76006, United States
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are currently seeking an experienced Tier II / Senior Network / Technical Support Engineer for an immediate project in Arlington, TX. You will be on the front line resolving technical issues and working with our support team to provide service and support. Your primary duty will be to provide our team with assistance in problem resolution, upgrades and installations.
Skill & Requirements:
* A CCVP certification or equivalent work experience is required with a strong knowledge of Call Manager.
* Strong knowledge of IP networks.
* Minimum of (5) years work experience in an enterprise environment with deployment, configuration, administration, and repair of Cisco routers (2800, 3700, 7200), switches (3560, 6500), and Wi-Fi access points (1100). Must have experience with VPN equipment and PIX or Juniper firewalls.
* Strong WAN telecommunications background in an environment using DS1, DS3, fiber, metro-Ethernet, and MPLS circuits is a plus.
* VoIP systems exposure with kn...
Sign in or Register to see more